David Wiley is a fully licensed architect with more than 30 years of experience specializing in residential design and historic restoration. His buildings and restoration projects can be found all over the New England area, and he is also heavily involved in local planning, building and zoning boards.
After working as an architect on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts for more than 20 years, Dave relocated to Bethlehem, New Hampshire in 2008.
Past roles for the town of Nantucket, Massachusetts include:
- Chairman of the Historic District Commission
- Member of the Zoning Board
- Member of the Conservation Commission
Current roles for the town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire include:
- Member of the Bethlehem Planning Board
- Town of Bethlehem Building Inspector
To contact Dave, please click here.